Our mission is to make research inclusive
What does "inclusive research" mean to us?
Grow an inclusive team that builds an inclusive research product
Deliver a diverse sample of participants for research
Remove obstacles so anyone can conduct research
- We always endeavor to innovate and grow. Faced with constraints, we are relentlessly resourceful.
- We understand that identifying problems (we love finding problems!) and designing solutions is the road to improvement.
- We have a bias towards action: when in doubt we build, ship, and learn.
- Even if we have never done something before or don’t feel qualified, we jump in and try despite worries: if we fail, we iterate.
- We embrace ambiguity and often work on things outside of our job description based on the needs of the team and company.
- We are constantly learning more about our product and customers by interacting with them to make the best decisions for the team and company.
- We are honest and expect the truth in all dealings. Failure to identify the truth leads to bad decision-making.
- We give and ask for feedback frequently.
- We understand our weaknesses and strive to be vulnerable with our teammates about them while striving for improvement.
- We push ourselves to break boundaries and make decisions quickly. New territory can be uncomfortable, but we relish growing from it.
- We make sure we are working on the right priority with deadlines in place.
- We encourage each other to take initiative and understand making mistakes is part of the journey.
- We take the time to celebrate wins (group and individual).